Lengthy And Difficult
Facilities funded by government are sometimes available to addicts that are in need of extensive support and that display enough desire and motivation to overcome their addiction, even though we still can't talk about free treatment. Funding can be really inadequate and regrettably, there are number of screenings to go through.
If you want to go for this option, generally, you are required to devote a certain amount of time in community-based programmes prior to being considered for rehab. This has to happen so your desire and drive to succeed are examined and to make sure that you are stable enough in your substance use before going to rehab.
It is significant to remember that this process lasts a long time and that it is complicated, which means that immediate admission is impossible. You'll be required to be present at many interviews and will need to display a lot of patience, as you'll notice below.
We are happy to help you find rehab services in your local area while Port of Call is not able to expedite this process.
Accessing NHS Rehabilitation - The Procedure
- You'll be required to adhere to a stringent procedure that will require much dedication and resolve.
- The process is different from one area to another but will generally involve
- You'll be required to schedule a meeting with your regional drug or alcohol services
- Your designated key worker will conduct a preliminary evaluation of your aptness for rehab and at the same time determine if you would need to undergo detox
- Then comes community care evaluation where you will be evaluated by local jurisdiction social services care executive or a local drug service in order to examine whether you fulfill the local authority's eligibility norms for commuter treatment
- The rehab will also do their own assessment by interviewing you before you can start
- Then there will be an attempt to provide funding for your rehab centre by your local authority and drug service
- If you first need detox, your keyworker will suggest appropriate alternatives and timesheets and the beginning of your rehab and your detox appointments will be harmonized
- You will go to rehabilitation as soon as the commencement dates and funding plans are organised and detoxification (if it's needed) has been concluded.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
Zero-Cost NHS Outpatient Programme
There are numerous services offered at NHS for people with an alcohol or substance misuse problem.