What We Provide
Since 2003, Alcohol Rehab South Yorkshire has been offering alcohol and substance treatment. We have acquired our comprehensive expertise by working together with those who are battling with dependencies.
In the United Kingdom, Alcohol Rehab South Yorkshire is known as a Substance Abuse Service provider. Our method of delivery is all encompassing, having group counselling, psychological support and exceptional medical attention throughout the addict's treatment period. Our dream is to offer care that is centred on the individual, supports recovery and in the long run assists people to achieve long-lasting abstinence from alcohol and substances.
To get there, we
- Strive to deliver top notch quality in all the services we offer, right from the expert prescription, to care planning with the patient's input and all others
- Bring the services closer to the addicts by offering them in community based treatment centres close to them.
- Trust that incredible basic care is vital for restoration and develop powerful associations with local GPs, Community Pharmacists and partners from the more extensive treatment system.
- Provide a complete range of evidence-based treatment which acknowledges the intricate nature of dependency and its effects.
- Utilising the power of group therapy and Mutual Aid to avail lasting results.
- Belong to SMART Recovery.
- Perceive the necessities of families, caregivers and offer help plus guidance.
- Figure out what is available to us and how to fill in the gaps.
Please reach us on 0800 246 1509, to find out more info about Alcohol Rehab South Yorkshire's Addiction services.
For Service Users
For more data regarding how we can encourage you all through your recuperation please observe our Patient Information Leaflet.
You can also check out our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine if you need details about the available OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments).